Life is a dream ; Realize it .

Upload Music
Wishing everyone a prosperous lunar new year (:
Wednesday, January 25, 2012 | 2:06 AM | 0 letters

Hope everyone had fun for the past two days !
Reality is going to hit back like real soon ;
for students , school's going to start today ,
while for all the workaholics , work's going to start today too !
My heart goes out to everyone who falls in the two categories .
Honestly think that the holiday is not long enough ;
it makes people rush through everything ,
visiting and all that ,
and even have to worry about the piles of homework stacked up so high ;

Well ,
but one thing I'm glad is I had ample rest !
Even though the whole of yesterday was spent at home ,
slacking away ,
it just feels good to be resting at home .
Whipping up simple meals with Mummy ,
having fun with brother via Monster Galaxy ,
yesterday was really peaceful . (:

During the reunion dinner day ,
there was this period of time which I feel really disturbed .
Like I was actually pitying my father .
One would never have happiness if he doesn't know how to love .
And that's him ,
unfortunately .
To him our family has always been a burden ,
and he doesn't get any enjoyment out of it .
Which on a lot of occasion ,
my heart goes out to him .
Even though everyone looks down on him ,
even though he might deserve whatever treatment everyone's giving him ,
it's really hurts whenever I think about him being not able to be happy .

He turned down going for reunion dinner .
He said he didn't want to go .
At the thought of every chinese family , most ,
are sitting around the table enjoying the reunion dinner ,
and him at home alone ,
playing his pathetic mahjong game and watch teevee ,
I just can't imagine .
I rather he went back Malaysia and had reunion dinner with the rest ,
perhaps he might be a little happier ;
with the warmth .

Sometimes I wonder what are we to him .
Just sometimes I wonder if he would cry if I die .
He's like a lonely poor soul ,
wandering aimlessly on Earth .
I wish I could do something to help .

Kind of funny though .
My father don't want to join us to visit my mummy's side ,
and my mummy don't want to follow him to visit our malaysian side .
I thought marriage includes being accepted by both families and to look after both families .
Still compared the money from the red packets ;
isn't it supposed to be the thoughts that count ?
Sometimes I don't know what kind of messages adults are sending to kids .

But all these ain't deterring me to feel happy though .
I really love the festive season ;
enjoy seeing everyone fit and healthy ;
I think that's what matters . (:
I finished one bottle of 黑瓜子 ,
and I'm on my way to clearing my pineapple tarts !
Oh my god ,
so fattening HAHAHA .
But eat finish 在打算 LOL .
And not forgetting my blueberry cruiser !
It really tastes nice . (:
Cleared two ,
two more bottles to go !

Lastly I'm going to dedicate this song to everyone out there ;
Loved it when I heard it on the TV ,
and it's the old songs that are nicer and closer to heart . (:



Older Post | Newer Post