Life is a dream ; Realize it .

Upload Music
So sorry, but ...
Sunday, January 29, 2012 | 12:03 AM | 0 letters
Okay shit ,
I'm feeling guilty all over now ,
even after talking to Garfield about that issue .

But I guess what she said is true .
Friendship is a mutual thing .
If you never put in an effort to maintain friendships ,
don't place too much hope on thinking that others will remember you .
Sounds harsh and cruel I know .
And no offence but ,
I guess this is exceptionally true between me and you .
Guess you probably know I didn't have good impression of you ever since I knew you ,
and I don't usually like to go out with friends that I'm not close to .
I don't know how to act as if I'm like close to you ,
so I rather not meet up .
But right now I'm feel guilty for I don't know what reason .
Am I imposing my biased views against others to the people around me ?
Guess I have this to reflect upon before I sleep tonight .

Had a great dinner with Cynthia and co .
Got to meet people which I haven't been able to meet for a long time ,
like baolin !
She have been hibernating at home like a rich tai tai !
Hahas ,
dessert time with her after everyone went home was fun too (:
Chatted and caught up a little ,
and thanks for the advice for the dilemma that I'm having .
Still pondering .

Well life sucks isn't it ?
Hasina and Phuay Kia probably going to work till 31st January .
I'm so going to die .
Of boredom .
Gahh someone save me .


Older Post | Newer Post