Life is a dream ; Realize it .

Upload Music
Chinese new year's eve !
Sunday, January 22, 2012 | 2:28 AM | 0 letters
FINALLY .
It's Chinese New Year eve !
I'm so excited that I can't sleep !
Actually I can huh ,
just that I just ate supper .
Mummy cooked !
This is how it goes :

Cook yellow noodle with guotiao !

Cook Campbells hot and sour soup !
Add it to the noodle and you're done !
Yum yum hehe .
Right now I feel drowsy though .
Wanna try out the cruiser that I bought ,
my I guess I have no stomach for it today :/

Well ,
today work was surprisingly fun ,
towards the end ,
because the aunties at the stationary department side are really nice ;
one offered me some nuts ,
one just chatted with me :D
And seriously I think it's cute to see old people bitch about others ;
they were bitching about Evon I think .
Hahas but yeah interesting .
Thing is ,
things will probably take a toll next week .
Sigh .
Nonetheless ,
this made my day !

Shilin's XXL chicken !
Been so long since I ate it ,
and today I requested for a lot more chilli ,
in the end I was almost tearing while I eat and walk around .
So pathetic !
Oh but I got a free gift just by buying one XXL chicken .
This angpow's supposed to be given to those who spent at least $8 !
But I guess they were just trying to clear up the angpows they have .
Really looks cute can !
HAHA .


Okay blueberry tastes surprisingly nice !
Woohoo ,
time to sleep ! :D
Can't wait for tomorrow's steamboat !!!
Nothing beats my grandma's yummy tomyam soup HAHAHA .
AWESOME .

Older Post | Newer Post