Life is a dream ; Realize it .

Upload Music
新年快乐!!!
Monday, January 23, 2012 | 2:03 AM | 0 letters

新年快乐!
Happy Chinese New Year !
Gong Hei Fatt Choi !
Kiong Hee Huat Zai !

My god Chinese New Year is here !!!
HAHAHA .
So excited to see everyone in new clothes tomorrow !
And continue eating my steamboat too LOL .
Okay I'm envious about the fun that my malaysian family are having !
They unleashed kongmingdeng outside their house ,
so envious !
And firecrackers too (:

Oh well ,
I opened my second bottle of pineapple tarts !
They're really lovely ,
and gosh they just taste so nice !
I'm addicted to them HAHA .

守夜ing now .
It's a tradition to stay up as late as possible for your parents to live longer .
HAHAHA .
But I guess I'm going to go sleep now ,
if not can't bai nian tomorrow !
Somehow end up like a fortune panda or something !
LOLOL .

#random
Might switch back to lj soon .
That's where I belong .
Hah .
(:

Older Post | Newer Post